Nelson’s Eye #beststeakcapetown
We are a steakhouse in existence since the early sixties and we pride ourselves on producing a product far superior to our competitors. Our steaks are guaranteed super grade, grain fed beef. It is hung on the carcass for up to seven days and then packed by professional butchers. The meat is wet-aged for up to twenty-one days and then cut to order before your very eyes.
Please note that all our beef is Halaal & comes from Halaal butchers.
You are welcome to join us at the grill area where management, on request will willingly help you to make your choice of meat. Our steaks are grilled with a basting sauce – and not marinated, which adds flavour to the meat.
All main courses are served with freshly cooked creamed spinach and a choice of baked potato or golden fried chips or savory rice.
Payment and Charging Options
- All credit cards accepted.
- A choice of paying in Pounds, Euros, US Dollars either in cash or on your card.
- No split bills, one bill per table
- To share a meal, add R40.
- We reserve the right to a minimum charge per person.
- A service charge will be included for parties of six or more.
- We reserve the right to include a 15% service charge for parties of 12 or more.
- Corkage Is R80 per bottle per Couple (2). (Max 3 bottles per party of 6.)
- For Couples (2) with more than ONE bottle = R120 per bottle thereafter.
- R120 corkage for wines on our wine list.
- Magnums are R140 per bottle.
- For parties of more than six R100 per bottle.
We can accommodate for private events and special menus are available.
Compliments, complaints and queries can be faxed to 086 274 0493 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a steakhouse in existence since the early sixties and we pride ourselves in producing steaks far superior to our competitors.